Sunday 15 December 2013

The Elf

so ive been sculpting as and when i can. but time isnt as permitting at the moment. for anyone that works and has a family. you'll know exactly what im talking about. crazy isnt the word this year!
but ive been doing bits and bobs on this guy over the last few weeks.
my 3rd sculpt to date now. and i feel im making steady progress. personally i feel i got a little lucky with the dwarf as my first sculpt. and the other 2 after that have just taken me a much longer time to do.
regardless i now have the dwarf the wizard and the elf freshly sculpted. as well as my barbarian conversion. im now on the homestraight. to getting my brand new personalized heroes.
anyways here he is!

anyways id just like to point out that my sculpts will soon be available to purchase. due to a very kind store owner wanting to house my sculpts. this will be sometime in the new year. but i will make sure you all get a heads up when this happens.

hope you like!
peace :)

8 comments:

  1. Looking very sneaky and smug! Nice work!

    Now, how many followers did you want for that Barbarian sculpt? 20 was it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *coughs* erm 50 it was. ill put a post up before xmas stating my intentions..or moreso the pressure to sculpt a new barbarian.and how people can help.hehe

      Delete
  2. that's a very cool sculpt man - if that is only your 3rd attempt colour me impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the kind words. yup its my 3rd sculpt of a 'figure' but making all the furniture was good practice in preparation to actually tackling humanoid figures. im pretty happy with my progress but still slightly frustrated with a few things hehe

      Delete
  3. Love it! ...nice work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing some great work here. I just finished replacing all my HQ miniatures with alternatives, in order to play with the next generation. :)
    These miniatures are good. The elf seems to have a strange look on his face, but the dwarf and definitely the barbarian are amazing. I will have to buy him when he gets to the store. :)

    People like you inspire me to keep going on with my hobby, even though there are not so many others around to play the games with. ^^
    Here you can see some of the new minis I used in my project, although I have replaced some of them yet again: http://jawsplace.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks very much. i guess its everyone aspiration to be able to make their own mini's at some point. so i decided to take the plunge. the elf i tried to give a smirking almost arrogant look on his face. hence the smug look. ill be sure to check out your blog too. and keep doing what you do there are a lot of enhtusiasts out there :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.